I’m Vicky Lambert…
A native Californian based in San Diego, I’ve been a genealogist for over twenty years in search of my Eastern, Midwestern, and Southern ancestors, as well as veterans from the Revolutionary War to WW II. This work has led me to help others in tracking their hard-to-find ancestors and stories. I offer a range of services from conducting full research projects, to locating documents, as well as coaching genealogy DIY’ers to their own victories over recalcitrant relatives.
- Certificate holder of the Boston University CPE Genealogical Research Program
- Graduate of ProGen Study Group, a peer review program for genealogists
- Certificate holder from the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy, Academy for Professionals 2020 course, “Fundamentals of Forensic Genealogy”
- Scholarship recipient from the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) to attend the 2019 Institute course “Establishing Genealogical Proof with DNA”
- Experienced in family and historic research, residential genealogy, forensics, reconnecting families and objects
- Trained in genealogical research using online, archival, and genetic testing sources
- Repository access: San Diego History Center Research Archives and University of California, San Diego Special Collections & Archives
- Member of the National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- Member of the International Society of Genetic Genealogy (ISOGG)
As a certificate-holder of the Boston University CPE Genealogical Research Program, and member of the National Genealogical Society, and the Association of Professional Genealogists, I support and adhere to the American Professional Genealogist’s Code of Ethics and the Board for the Certification of Genealogists Genealogical Proof Standard.